The leather bag is known for it's class, style and best of all, durability.
I agree, they can be costly, but they're worth it.
Leather handbags come in a wide range of styles, whether relaxed or structured, oversized or mini, classic or trendy.
SHOP ACEKOUTURE.COM FOR MODERN AFRICAN PRINT DESIGNS
These handbags are a must for your bag collections.
When taken care of properly, good quality leather bags can keep their shape for years.
USE THE COUPON CODE "SHIPFREE" FOR FREE SHIPPING TO ALL STATES IN USA AND CANADA
5 Tips to Take Care of Your Leather Handbag
Leather bags are susceptible to absorbing grease and oils.
- Leather cleaner
- Leather conditioner
- Bubble wrap
- Dust bag or pillowcase
- Tissue paper
- Soft cotton cloth
- Suede brush
- White chalk powder
SHOP THE MOST STYLISH, MODERN AFRICAN PRINT DESIGNS AT ACEKOUTURE.COM
Wipe the surface of a leather tote with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much water, because leather takes time to dry.
Follow these tips to take care of your leather bags.
- Handle leather handbags with clean hands.
- Apply a cleaner specially made for leather
- Moisturize your bag with a leather conditioner to keep it supple
- Remove stains as soon as you notice them
- Stuff your unused bag with bubble wrap to restore and hold its shape.